The wonderful Avery Thorne (he’s got a pretty cool pseudonym, don’t you agree?) nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I saw it in English class and it took all I had not to cry out, but I did start giggling like a little girl, my teacher is convinced that I’m crazy though.
I would first like to thank Avery, and if any of you have the time, check out his blog, it’s amazing and his story, Blood over Ithaca, is totally awesome. It’s a vampire story but, I assure you, it’s not Twilight and, as far as I know, the vampires don’t sparkle.
So, here are the rules!
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Now, the 15 blogs I nominate!
Am I Interesting?
1. Well… a little, I’m a teenager who likes to play her music quietly and eats too much, and then writes and draws a little on the side.
2. The voice that speaks in my head sounds like my mom.
3. I’m a major klutz, once tripping over my feet, throwing all my papers in the air, and rolling on the ground- all in the middle of class, you can imagine the shock on everyone’s faces. But I got back up and walked away like it was nothing, like some kind of superhero saving the world and
4. Speaking of superheros, my favorite superheros are probably Iron Man, Hawkgirl, and the Powerpuff Girls. I actually have a giant poster of the Powerpuff Girls in my bedroom, it hangs proudly by my bed.
5. I don’t really hate any subject but if I were to choose a least favorite, I would probably choose math because the numbers and signs confuse me, it’s so logical that it’s illogical to me.
6. I hope, that one day, I’ll be able to walk into a library and check out a copy of my book, I actually considered bringing a copy of my book and slipping it into the library shelves… I could possibly get away with that!
7. I have a dream that I’m going to be rich and famous. I honest-to-God believe I’m going to famous, I’m not sure how, but I know I’m going to be, call me crazy but my heart tells me I’m going to be rich and famous.
So, there are 7 slightly interesting facts about me, but you don’t know how long it took to write them, I just couldn’t think of anything interesting to say!
Again, I would like to thank Avery for the nomination and highly recommend everyone go follow him!